Wednesday 28 November 2012

Nails inc 'Victoria' and Essie's 'St Lucia Lilac'

Here's my first manicure after chopping my nails. I've actually missed this square shape quite a bit, so it was pretty refreshing to wear it again.

The bottle says it all. This is my favourite nails inc polish. It's a beautiful deep, blood red jelly. I can't get enough of it.

Essie's 'St Lucia Lilac'...and a bit of gold acrylic paint. I had to put on three coats, but I still have a bit of a bald spot on my ring finger. Never mind, I still love this polish.

Do you have 'Victoria'? What do you think of it?

xx

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.