Monday 31 October 2011

Catherine Arley HOLO swatch 805

In this post I have another Catherine Arley Holographic goody to show you.

805 and some nail stickers from Viva La Nails

The sun's been out recently so I've been making the most of the natural light. The clocks went back an hour over the weekend and it's going to start getting darker earlier :(  I'm going to have to start using my lightbox again. Either that or carry my camera and polish around with me and take nail pictures in my work car park at lunch time!
Close up of the sparkles.

xx

3 comments:

  1. very pretty polish and love the white stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aweee! This is so cute black holo! Looks amazing on the sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design. The holo is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.