Friday 16 September 2011

Boots Bargains

Happy Friday friends! I've had a murderous week and now I'm taking five minutes (whilst the baby sleeps) to post  little something for the weekend.

If you read my blog regularly, you'll know that I only tend to shop for nail polish in three places; Boots, Superdrug or online.  As I am forever in Boots buying nappies and baby wipes, I've been using my Boots Advantage Card to collect, store and use points. You get 4 points for every £1 spent and one point is equivalent to one FREE penny. Now, a penny on its own is not very much at all, but if you buy nappies at the price of , say, £10 every week, that's 40p for the week and £1.60 for the month. I never come out of there without spending less than £15 in one visit on baby bits or items for the bathroom so for me, the points build quickly.  To top it off, as a member of the mother and baby club, I get extra points on baby products.  I usually wait until I'm a little cash strapped before redeeming my points on pretty things for myself.

Long story short, if you have a Boots near you, get yourself an advantage card. They really come in handy, especially at Christmas. Save your points and you can do haul posts like this spending little to no money!

The Rimmels were spend £6 and get a FREE eyeliner
Maybelline - Buy two, get one FREE
Revlon Facets of Fuschia...no deal, bit it was too gorgeous to leave behind

Honestly, I can't remember the full total, but after using my points, I paid about £4 extra. Not bad eh?

Pretty, pretty polish (minus the tip wear). Thin black jelly with fuschia hexagon and micro glitters.

I'll be back with some art next post. Have a wonderful weekend.

xx

3 comments:

  1. That Revlon polish looks amazing! And I loved the Advantage programme when I lived in the UK, none of the loyalty schemes I've found in Poland come even remotely close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's a new release and I'm pretty impressed! That's a shame about other loyalty scheme's. Honestly, that is the main reason I shop so much at Boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great deal and some really nice polishes :) that revlon is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.