Tuesday 18 January 2011

Color Club Swatch-a-thon

I'm feeling a lot better today (a big 'thank you' to the ladies who were wishing me well last night). I also finished the entire slab of chocolate and don't feel in the least bit guilty.

Here are the pics for the gorgeous Untamed Luxury - Covered in Diamonds collection:

 De-Luxe-Cious - three coats of holographic glitter in a blue/grey base.

 Ms. Hautie - two coats of grey with pink shimmer particles.

 Snakeskin - three coats of grey and gold/green shimmer.

Resort to Red - two coats.

Red Velvet - two coats of red glitter suspended in a black base.  This is my favourite.

I forgot to swatch 'Untamed Luxury' *slaps forehead*. That one will have to be done another day because I have a feeling it will be a 'stainer' like Zoya Charla.

x

2 comments:

  1. Omggg, loving this collection!
    My favs are De-Luxe-Cious and Red Velvet, they look so gorgeous *-*
    Esp, Red Velvet, it screams "BUY" at me D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Red Velvet looks fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like what you see here. Feel free to leave a comment.
Please don't leave your website link in this section unless I ask for it. I WILL delete your comment. If you want me to visit your blog, you can email me... :-)
Have a great day.